12.8.09

Thanks, I love you.


I was surrounded, by millions of people.
Trying to find you, trying to figure out just where you had gone.
I wasn't ready to leave you. My wings just weren't ready to fly, and I wasn't ready to leave the nest yet.
I walked and I saw mothers holding there daughters hands, and I never really payed much attention to it.
But there's a sparkle in the mothers eyes when they look at there daughter.
It's beautiful, it really is.
We glow in there eyes, a beautiful golden outline, that becomes more pure the more we succed.
I began to cry.
Not because I was upset, but because I never realized how much we really mean to our mothers.
How much I mean to my mother.
So, I pushed, and squeezed through every part of the crowd.
And soon, I found her.
My home. My life.
And I grabbed her hand, and looked her in the eyes and said

" Thank you, For everything ."

No comments:

Post a Comment