5.8.09

This might be quite a ride.


Well, love stories aren't real anymore and I think everyone know that these days.
Cinderella's foot got bigger, and the glass slipper didn't fit anymore.
Snow White got really tired of all the 7 dwarfs,
Sleeping Beauty had more fun sleeping, then fighting with Mr.Prince Charming.
They just aren't real these days, and I think everyone in this century knows that.
You find what you find, and you deal with it.
It might not be perfect, but it's what you have to deal with.
I found you.
And, you're nothing close to perfect, and I know that.
We fight constantly, and your always telling me what's wrong with me.
Yet, I love that feeling.
Your something I need to hold onto.
and I'm going to keep holding on, until I losed grip.
And I hope my hand holds on tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment