10.2.09

It's just like those comic books, but i'm not a superhero.

So maybe, it hasn't been that long. It's been 5 days, since. But, it seems like forever . I mean , looking at someone elses eyes now, it just seems weird. You're eyes, they shine with every colour imaginable. There isn't a better sight on this earth. I could stare in them for days, and never get bored. I always say everything I possibly can to make you stay. I want you, your smile, your lips. But, everyday it slowly seems you're going fading. Like a photo, you remember it happened, but it's a memory, and you can't go back. I keep trying to save you ; but I don't know how to be superwoman. I don't know how to safe you, from things I don't even know how to battle. I don't want to be on this earth without you ; please stop making me run after you. My breath is shortening, and the faster you run, the more I'll let go. Please, don't leave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment