11.2.09

We'll need an abulance, and a moving truck.


I don't want to say it's going to be my fault, but I know it will be. It's not you , it's me.
It's the oldest line in the book, but I don't know what else I can say? I mean, honestly. I thought this could've lasted forever. I thought we could . But, now I go back, and I think, I never would've said forever, if I knew we'd end so fast. The time went by, and things changed. I don't understand, but it's true. I always said I love you, and I'm ashamed. I can't say something I don't mean. I can't say something, that I don't even understand yet. Baby, this thing, it has been amazing, and being in someone else's arms just won't feel right. Kissing someone else's lips will seem wrong.I will never be able to look at someone the way I looked at you. I'm not moving out of your heart yet, but it might be sooner then we thought. But, rememeber - After I'm gone, you'll always be on my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment