17.2.09

you shine brighter then all the stars in the sky, don't you know?

And that's it for us? You're just going to walk away, and pretend what we talked about never happened? Pretend words were never said? Pretend we never sharred something? Pretend none of this happened? Well, I guess your over it. Over,the looks we gave each other, Over the words we shared,Over the places we went. Maybe, you're even over me. I'm not ready for that yet. I sharred something with you. Something irriplacable. Something that is hard to find, something that wasn't classified as love, or a relationship. You had me staying up, night after night, wishing I could just explain the whole thing. You had me saying things I never could've said. You had me crying, because I couldn't believe you were real. I never knew it was possible to have feelings for someone that long, to think of someone everyday, no matter the problem.
You might be a wreck, someone who barely knows how to make themselves happy. And, you might make me cry all the time, and make me wish I was anyone but me, but I want my chance back. To prove to you, I'll be anything you want me to be ; tell me what you want, and I'll be that.

No comments:

Post a Comment