25.2.09

you better speak nothing but the truth, or else.

It's alot more complicated then I would like to say it is.
But, I want you to know I never planned on this. I mean, it's not easy.
There's a few things that must be cleared up; are you ready to take the stand?

Okay, first question - How do you know him? What's your history?
Well, we go back quite a way.
I remember Summer camp; those goofy times, and those amazing starts
I remember the adventures; wal-mart, and superbad, god you were such a funny kid.
I remeber the little contry fair; all the nautious rides, and the bright lights.
but most importantly, I remember the way you looked in my eyes that night. That night was the night .. the night I knew I had feel in love. Maybe it wasn't with the boy I had dreamed of, but this boy was amazing none the less. I never knew the term love, maybe I still didn't but this boy was the only boy I felt safe with, the only boy that always knows how to make me happy, or smile, the boy who said the truth, even if it hurt just a bit.
I remember the day I told him that ; the day it all came crashing down on me.
He denied the truth. He denied it all, he hated accepting the fact he wanted me too.
It was a scary thing. Love ; for us. Is a scary thing.
He was my first love, that I have to admit.

Alright, next question - Do you still love him? Or have any feelings for him?
To be honest, there's always going to be a part of me, that wants to be nothing to be in his arms, there's the truth. But, the thing is, everyone knows your first love takes a part of you. He took a part of me, that he will have for the rest of his life. Whether I want it there or not. It's always there.

Third, and final question -When was the last time you saw him?
It was today, I saw him, and his face just looking at me, like he never knew who I was. Like, I was a ghoust of the past, a ghoust he didn't want to see. He looked afraid, like something had suddendly hit him. I let him ignore me, wishing he didn't , but oddly enough, I was okay with it.

Alright anything else you would like to say, before this comes to a close?
Actually yes, Please know I care about him, I do. But, you, baby you are my life. I care about you more then you could imagine, and I'm so glad you're in my life. You're everything I've ever wanted and more.
Please note ; I am absolutly nothing without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment