13.2.09

Just because there's rocks on the road, doesn't mean it's all bumpy.


What was I thinking? Packing up, and leaving the heart I now call home. The one's arms I always want to be in. The smile I always want to see. Leaving you would be like the sun leaving the moon. Without them, us humans are nothing. Without you, I'm nothing. I haven't been with you very long I know that. But, for some reason. I believe this could last. I believe we could be somethng, something amazing, and worthwhile. I hope more than anything that we can.
But, remember as you said. " I'll always be here, until you're ready for me to go".
Baby, never go. I'll never be ready, to let go. You already held my hand , now there's no letting go. I love you, with everything I have in me. I hope you know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment