16.2.09

this traffic jam, has way to many cars.


Stop. Everywhere I look you're there. Everyone I look at , your face is seen. I can't take it.
You're haunting me. But, why now? I found someone to look forward to seeing, to finally love. But, I keep trying to walk away from him, cause you keep crossing my mind. You're amazing smile, and the way you always knew exactly what to say. You were always there, always. I never had to ask you to be with me. You wanted to. There's a new boy now, do you understand that? I can't keep being with him, thinking about how nice it would be if I was with you. How much I wished I was with you. That's wrong. He's an amazing boy, a boy I don't exactly deserve to have. If you weren't in the way, the traffic would be moving along. Things wouldn't be complicated, and you wouldn't be waiting here, in the car forever. Slowly getting to your destination. That's not fair. Baby, leave me alone now. I have him. You are long gone, and I have to be okay with that. LET ME GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment