9.3.09

finally, i can admit, that you were just a bad habit that i was ready to quit..

"Baby, can I show you something?"
"Of course, anything" He responded, with that perfect grin on his face.
I put our song on. The song that always reminds me, that I have one of the most amazing boy's in the world. You had me in your arms, starring at me like I was everything, more than everything. You starred at me like I was your whole life, all that really mattered. You kissed my forehead, and the words you said that night, have never left my head.
"Baby, look at me"
" Nooo." I responded with my voice he loved.
"Baby, look at me, in the eyes" He ordered.
It was then I looked at him, starred him right in the eyes, and realized I was taken.
Body and soul. They were both taken. This 14 year old boy had taken everything I had. my guards were let down, and I had no idea how to manage without him. He was my life now, whether I was ready to admit it or not.
" You are the more beautiful thing I have ever seen, you're eyes shine like the moon. You take me places, I never thought I could be. Baby, I don't lie. I never will. I love you so much, more then you could ever imagine. I won't ever leave you. I promise."
Then, all of a sudden another boy popped in my head, I went through my memories with him, and it was then when I finally realized my feelings had gone, away for him. I was happy.
I wasn't afraid to fall in love anymore, I wasn't scared of realizing I was in love with you.
I wasn't afraid to finally admit the obvious. I want you and nobody else.
If I can't have you, I don't want anyone else. Baby, you complete me.
I love you, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment