14.3.09

does my daddy love me? probably not.

Dear Father,
It's hard for me to write a letter to you, when I barely know who you are.
I have so many questions.
What's your name? What's your background? Who are you really?But, most importantly why did you leave? What made you realize it was better to leave?What went through your mind at that certain moment? But, the questions aren't my main concern.
The one thing I really want you to know about - Is me.
I'm Chloe. I'm 15 now. That's a long fucking time eh? Sure is.
I've really grown up. Really, I have.

You might have not been around, but want to know something funny?
I've probably learnt more things from you, then other people have from there fathers.
The biggest thing - People can randomly just walk out of your life - you might not have a choice.
They just get up and leave and you somehow have to be okay with it. Realize there not coming back, and keep living.
I just wanted to thank you dad, for that lesson.

Well, this was just a note to remind you.
I'm still living - not exactly the easiest life.
harder then you would ever think actually.
but, I'm living.
And I'll keep living - whether it's with you in it, or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment