15.3.09

my jelous heart honestly, can't take this.


So, who is she?
A long time friend, alright.
But, why would you act so differant with her?
Why would things be differant with me when you're with her?
They shouldn't be, so why are they?
Tell me the truth? Is there something you see in her?
Something beyond the friendship. Baby, it's easy to fall in love with you're best friend.
Believe me, I've been there one too many times.
You fall in love with the way they smile, the way they make you laugh, and the way they never judge you for anything.
There aren't alot of people out there, like that. Who will hold you in the dark times, when things don't go your way. Best friends do. All the time.
It's easy to fall for them. But, it's not a good idea to fall in love with them - while you're with someone else.
Baby, I'm not saying you're falling in love with her. I'm not saying anything actually.
Just make sure you let me know if something happens - I won't be mad.
I just want to let you know - I trust you. I trust you won't fall in love with someone else ..
besides me.
I just wish, instead of spending the night with her. You'd be right beside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment