20.3.09

just stay a while , and enjoy the view.


"I'll always run back to you, but I can't run to something if nothing's there.. If you're not willing to let me in. Why am I running? I screeched, with tears pouring down my face.
" Your just wasting your time on me" You yelleped back.
Then click, and the line was dead.

My heart was dead. With you, it understood what its purpose was.
Without you, it doesn't understand anything.
It understood how to let you in. You took it's walls down.
Walls that have been there for longer than you could ever imagine. It learned to protect itself.

I protect myself more then ever, because I don't want someone to come in, and leave with everything I had. You did that. You had everypart of me that you could ever imagine. Then, you just decided to leave. You left with me that day.
But your back now.
I'm back.
I have to be honest, I'm scared now more than ever.
I don't want us to keep fighting, and keep breaking something we both want.
We have each other, and you know what that's important. I think it just occured to me, that we need each other. We're not comfortable with ourselfs, but when we're together. It doesn't even matter. The worlds a better place when were together you know?

When we're not, the world just seems dark, and unreal, and when we're together, it's non-stop sunshine, and everything just seems to fit in, and work out.
Everythings better when we're together.
But, promise your plane isn't leaving for a while?


No comments:

Post a Comment