22.3.09

you leave me speechless, but don't take her breath away.


" Good morning, boo" I whispered, while slowly forcing my eyes open.
You looked at me, smiled, and replied " Good morning".
You were the cutest thing I had ever seen, and you were all mine.
All mine, right?

Well, I hope your all mine. I hope you're being truthful to what you say.
Because I don't like the fact you flirt with this girl, I have to be honest.
I don't like it when she is mentioned, or when you talk about her. I don't like it when you joke about her. Because it's not funny.

I don't like coming to realization that I'm not good enough for you. That I can't please you.
Boo, I don't want to lose you.
I don't know what I'd do - not being able to look in your eyes.
Not kissing those lips.
I wouldn't know how to function.
Knowing you left me to be with her - I wouldn't understand why.
Why I didn't satisfy you?
Why couldn't I realize it?
Boo, I know she's over and done with.
I trust you. Don't take this the wrong way.
I just want you to know -
My life isn't the same without you.
The rollercoaster gut rush wouldn't be there.
and, my eyes would look dreary, cause they're not looking at you.
I love you boo, and I mean it. With every bone in my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment