30.3.09

if i could, then i would i'd go wherever you would go.





One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven..

Days pass and there's only one image in my mind. That silly smile, and that perfect hair.That goofy little boy, who always knew everything. You was always being silly, and always knows how to make me laugh. You were everything I ever wanted. Everything I had ever dreamt of. I wanted you. I had you. I lost you. 3 easy steps. 3 easy words. I love you.There really strong words you know? I mean, there defintly the words you don't say unless you're sure you mean them. So, I love you. By that I mean. I am so postive about what I feel about you that It's not even funny. It's not a childhood crush anymore.This isn't just going to go away. I love you. Do you not understand that concept? I love being with you. I love you're silly ways, you're " Did you know facts", you're high on chocolate, you're sudden outbursts of laughter.I love every little thing about you. And, you're always on my mind. And, it hurts to realize , I'm never on yours.



Tell me what you want me to be, I'll be that. If that's what makes you happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment