28.3.09

i've been wrong, but now i'm right.



"I don't know" She tried to explain to him, heart attached to her sleeve with the strongest rope you could ever find.
"What do you mean you don't know? You either like me or you don't?" He sounded furious, with her confusion.
" I just don't know. I want to be with you, and because of that, I don't. It's a very complex emotion." She said, tears begining to form.
"You make absolutly no sence." He said, walking away from her.
There wasn't much else to say.
She was confused, Her heart filled with mixed emotions. She had been hurt by him before, and she wasn't ready for that whole procedure another time. She wasn't sure of anything right now.
Everything was so unclear.
I think the thing is, is that you've gotten so caught up in being alone that you're afraid of what might happen if you actually find someone else that can take you away from it.
In a way, it kind of reminds me of me and him.
Everything is so unclear, and up in the air. It makes no sence.

I shouldn't be your friend, yet I don't want anything else in the world.
I shouldn't text you, and act so flirtly, but I miss you.
I shouldn't call you, but I want to here your voice.
I shouldn't want to come to school, but it's the only way I can see your face .
I shouldn't invite you for sleepovers still, but I love knowing that when I wake up, you're there.

That's more confusing then ever. I mean, you couldn't play Blue's Clues with this mess.
Even, Steve wouldn't know what to do.
I don't really understand either one of our little situations, love.
I know everything might mess up, and we won't understand many of them.
But the one thing I'm certain of, is that I'm going to be here.
You can cry on my shoulder through what's wrong.
I'll always be here.
That's something I can defintly promise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment