16.3.09

every second that goes by, i feel is just a waste of time if i'm not with you.

This room - it's not fun anymore.
Looking at it now, the images rush to my head. It's an unbearable feeling. When memories overwhelm you and you honestly aren't sure on how to react. But the thing that gets me most is that, everywhere I look is where you used to me. Is, where I want you to be. I can't make you be where I want you to be. I don't have magic powers. I don't have the ability to teleport you wherever I want you. I wish I could, but life isn't magic. I'm no superhero. I have to admit it's not easy being without you all the time. Cupid put me in this chokehold ; and because of it, I found myself falling in love with you. But, it's hard falling in love with someone who doesn't have much time. Time is everything, as I've written previously. It can heal and it can scar. It can make and break. It can go fast, it can go slow. I'm not the only one who realized it right?
I mean, I was heartbroken once. Time healed it. I fell in love with you - that took time. I grew up, and that also took time. I just wish you had the time - because you are everything to me.
You need to realize that. If home is where the heart is, then my home is where you are, but it's getting oh so hard to spend these days without my heart. It hasn't been long - I know that.
But, I still miss you. I always miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment