27.3.09

We sure were cute, for two ugly people.


I'm getting so sick of it. Sick of the same words, coming from everyone's mouth.
I've heard the speech a million times before, "You can do better and you deserve much more." I get myself sick over it because I know it's true, but I don't want better, I don't want some else to hold me, I don't want to kiss someone else's lips, I don't want to hold somebody else's hand. It doesn't seem right. It's like the world keeps spinning, but I'm stuck in the past. I mean, I don't want anyone else, because anyone else isn't you. I don't think you were getting what I was trying to explain to you yesterday. A two hour conversation, and it was like everything went in one ear and went out the other. I cried and cried for you, I faught for our love everyday, because it was the best thing I had ever recieved. It was one of the things I loved having you know? I go back now, on the things you said, on exactly what happened, and I see how much we wanted it. We wanted each other, and now we're fighting a feeling that you shouldn't fight to go away. You can't fight love away. You can't.
Once you love someone, that doesn't go away. You don't let it fade.
But, sadly a part of me wants it to go. To leave, and never come back. But, I can't.
I don't know want to do without you, I hate admitting it.
I hate admitting how much you mean, because everyone calls me stupid, for still being in love with you.
But, they don't see what I see.
Noone see's what I see in you.
Not even , you.

No comments:

Post a Comment