3.4.09

Don't let me stop you from doing what you want to do.


"I can't handle all this faking"
She tried to explain to him. Keyword tried.
He didn't get many things, this was one of the things he really didn't understand.
"It's hard for me to pretend that we don't care.That this doesn't matter. Because we both know it does matter. More then anything"
He just stood there. Acting completely clueless about what I had just mentioned.
I love him, and that's the big probem here. I don't want to. I hate it to be honest. I can't barely stand you. You annoy the hell out of me. You always make me smile, no matter what happens. You know exactly what to do, so that I can't stay mad at you for to long. I mean, it's arragravating, non the less confusing. Everyday I hate you more and more, yet everyday I realize I'm falling in love with you. And, I don't understand it all.
I don't understand what I see in you, or why I need you so much for my life to be complete?
Now, you might be thinking I'm writing about a boy, I'm in love with and I just want to be with him. Sure, that could be the case, because I am in love with a boy. But it's differant. The meaning of this is alot differant. I'm sick of striving for something that I can't get. That other people get noticed for, but I don't, you know?
It's just hard being in a world that you're never going to be good enough.
I know I could, if I believed. But it's so hard when noone believes with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment