14.4.09

Chemicals and gin just aren't my thing.


I guess it just hit me now, that our worlds just didn't collide enough for me to stay around. Our chemical reaction to each other, just wasn't big enough, you know? You live for chemicals, and gin. I live for myself, nothing more. It's always been like that, and I guess for you, it's always been like that. Gin and Chemicals, why do you find pride in stuff like that? It destroys you, dont you realize that? Slowly, but surely you'll depend on those things, and you're life will wash away.You won't take pride in yourself, not like you do these days anyways. You take everything you have and take advantage of it.Education is one thing you don't even care about. It's there for you to learn , for you to understand life better, and make you have a career, and have a good life. Wait, I forgot you don't really care. It doesnt matter at all to you. Nothings matters to you.
Get out of my life, and have fun with yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment