9.4.09

If anyone asks I'll tell them we both just moved on, knowing it's a lie.


Well, I have to take it into consideration now.
I really have to think about it. Because, it constantly hurts me.
Hearing that girls name, knowing you want to talk to her, not me.
It's how it goes.
I mean, once a story is written, it's written.
You can't just re- write it because you don't like it right?
But, it hurts.
It really hurts.
I just wish I hadn't let go.
I wish we tried a little harder, held on just a little bit longer.
Because we didn't ,I lost you.
But, you still have me.
Right in the palm of your hand, and it's irritating.
If you don't want me there, throw it to the floor, atleast I'll know I tried, right?
Stop playing me like a board game, skip this, buy that.
I'm not a game.
I'm a human being, who just wants you to realize.
She'd do anything to prove to you; she's yours.
Maybe not in reality.
But in her heart, she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment