5.4.09

You and you're stupid little games.


" I do like her. I haven't always. But, there's a part of her, that has always been on my mind" He said with such pride.
" You fucking douche. What the fuck is wrong with you? I gave everything I could for you, and I get this? Thanks. I tried for you. You took two steps backward, I would too, just to make sure we we're going the same pace. I did everything I could. I tried to be what you wanted me to be. I tried to be everything you could have ever wanted. I wasn't enough, and I now know that.You needed something else to make you satified, didn't you? You know what I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry that I didn't measure up to what you fucking wanted. Admit it to me. I was played. Played for the popularity? Played for a girlfriend? I don't know. You said stuff, that I thought was the cutest thing I had ever heard. And, now thinking of itit was all lies. Lies. Everything.
Lies hurt. I wish you understood that. Don't tell a girl things that you don't mean.
Don't lie to my face, and say things you really don't understand at all. Listen.
Don't come crawling back, cause I'll cave.
and I'll end up fucked over again.
All because of you and your games.

No comments:

Post a Comment