12.4.09

I'll remember, promise you will too?


WOW.
It's finally, actually, completely over.
OVER.
That's a word I never fully understood. When do you know things are really over?
I mean, then does everything end?
A part of you stays with your first love until the day you die, right?
Therefor, it's not over until I die. My feelings for you, will fade, and I will get another boy. This boy will be what I want, what I need, someone who won't make me cry all the time. But, I'll always remember my blonde haired lifeguard, who'd always be there for me. I'll always remember the disney channel marathon, and the silly faces I made. I'll remember the girl who my place. I'll remember your silly face, and the way you acted when you had chocolate. I'll remember our first conversation, and how cute you were. I'll remember the smile I loved to see. But most importantly, I'll remember the love you gave me. The love we had. I loved you with all I had in me, and I'm sorry it didn't work out.
But it's over.
and I have to somehow be okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment