8.4.09

Do you have a map, cause I'm lost in your eyes.


Blue eyes. Dark skies.
I can't even think about a world without you now. And, being honest here, that scares me more then clowns. You out of everyone know how much clowns scare me. See, I'm scared that without you I won't have anything to look forward to. I go to school to see you're smiling face. I go to school to see you, in science class always looking back at me. I go to school to see someone I love. And I think that's a good enough reason. See, I know I'm not with you anymore, and she's the one on your mind now, but that doesn't matter. I honestly don't care. I can love you with everything I have in me anyways. This girl can't take anything away, really. Except the only thing I want back ; you. I wish I didn't. But, I tried not having you in my life.I tried not speaking to you, and that makes me feel like something's missing. Something big. I hate it. I realized without you in my life, I don't have much. You find something you love, and you keep it close to you. As the saying goes" If you love someone, set them free, if they come back then it's meant to be"
Get a map, find a way.
Find some way to come back to me.
Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment