18.4.09

I believe you're going to be something special.


I guess you could say things never changed between us.
Our feelings never actually faded, now did they?
Well mine didn't, that's for sure.
I still look at you, and fireworks still go off in my stomach.
The fire in your eyes is still there, and it's magical.
It really is, after all this time, I still see that fire.
Our connetion is still there, and I'm so suprised that our chemisty hasn't ended.
Our waves still reach each other, even if our telephone poles are a quite far apart.
I'll glad they still reach, because to be honest I missed you.
I missed our little talks about the past. Our talks about how our dreams would come true. You were the one thing that made me believe, that things can happen, you just have to believe.
You were my believer, and I missed believing in myself.
I'm glad we're back.
I'm glad your back.

No comments:

Post a Comment