21.4.09

I'll be your safe ride home.


"We just don't care about each other,"I mumbled.

" I do. I care more about you than anyone. You are one of the most important people to me. Just because we aren't together doesn't mean that we don't care anymore." He said with anger in his tone.


You are right when you said that. Just because people aren't together does not mean that can't care. Just because people aren't together anymore doesn't mean they don't love each other. I care more about you than you could ever imagine. If you're crying, I'll cry too. If you're happy, I'm happy too. You control my emotions. It's funny to say, but it's true. If anythings ever wrong, please know I'll come running to help. You are still important to me. That is something I have to admit. I never knew our life would come to this, there's the truth. I thought we would be together, for at least a little longer than it lasted. But, maybe it was suppose to end up like this. One boy - One girl - Sharred a love, then became best friends. Maybe that's how the episode is suppose to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment