27.4.09

Sweetheart, admit you still want me.


I knew you weren't the most amazing boy, and you weren't the best looking, and sure, you weren't the smartest.You couldn't be more annoying if you tried,but you made me smile like noone else could, and you made me laugh so hard I could barely breathe, let's face it, that wasn't the only thing that left me breathless. That's the truth, you left me breathless, everyday. But, you're gone now. I'm not scared to face that fact anymore. I'm not afraid to live without you. There's someone else now. He may be a little farther then I would like, but he's not to far. Nothing's too far. I can deal with phone lines, of course I want to hold him, of course I want to I want to see him everyday, but just because I can't doesn't mean I'm going to give up on him. You may not see it the way I do. But he's alot of things that I want. He's well differant. He's not you. I'm sorry to say that, but it's true. I constantly fight with you. You constantly make me upset. I constantly fall for you. I constantly hate you. With him, it's differant. We have good talks, we aren't afraid of our feelings. I guess that's the biggest thing with you. I would be completely and utterly inlove with you - if you weren't afraid to realize it.
I know you still are. I know you still care.
Stop running away. Just admit it.
You love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment