4.4.09

I fantasize about everything I do, especially when it comes to you.


I want to live it.
I want us to get to where were suppose to be.
I'm trying to figure out ways to get there, and the maps just aren't helping these days.
I can't drive yet, and even if I could the car isn't turing on.
I can't decide on when or where I want to go.
I don't want to wait.
Waiting is time, and time is everything, as I always say.
By waiting I'm wasting my time being where I could be.
I want to show them that I can be something that they won't believe.
I'm going to show them, and everyone else, that I'll be on that bullentin board.
I'll be on tv, in magazines. I'll be there.
I might only be there for 15 minutes,
But, at least I'll have my 15 minutes of fame.
Fame. That's the real deal here. I want to be noticed for once, you know?
I want to be noticed in a crowd, I want me to photographed. It's not about the money.
I don't care about being rich and famous. I care about showing everyone I could do something and proving all the haters wrong. I've had a messed up life as it is, and by doing this I'll show them that just because you have it rough, doesn't mean that can't go away.
I'll show them.
No, wait We'll show them.
The clocks ticking..
and my brains thinking.
I'll be there soon.
I'm on my way ..

No comments:

Post a Comment