20.4.09

I don't know how to fight, but I'll draw blood tonight if somebody tries hurting you.


Have fun, is pretty much all I want to say right now.
Kiss her lips, grab her hips, I don't care anymore. Seriously.
I want to fall inlove, with my perfect dork.
Yeah, I said it. I want the dorkiest boy alive, and you measured up to that. I thought you were the most amazing, cutest dork alive. I loved you because you filled every thought I had of the perfect boy I could fall in love with. I had this whole plan for us, really I did- we would be together for months, fight contstantly, and then run into each other arms after 10 minutes of fighting.We would break up constantly, and then get back together. We would love each other to much to handle. But you ovbiously couldn't realize that. I loved you more than I could ever have known, but I had to let that love go. Because, you want anything, and everything you can get. You had something worth fighting for with me, but I don't think you liked the fighting. It's like you were at war, with no guns. Ovbiously it would die right?
Maybe our love was a war that could never be won, and I'm sorry it had to turn out that way.
Our soliders just couldn't fight this battle, let's get more troops out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment