29.4.09

This time around, we'll fly together.


She's a constant laugher, and it's all his fault.
He's a picky eater, and she's the reason why.
She believed the truth, but he became the liar.
He believed in fairytales, she believed in reality.
She believed in love at first sight, he believed in no such thing.
I believed in you, You didn't know how to believe in me.
I wanted you to fly. I wanted you to soar through all those clouds, and live that life you deserved.
I tried flying, with your wings, but they just weren't working.
I needed my own, and I needed them fast.
Ebay didn't send them soon enough I guess.
Cause, you got to impatient, and so you soared off.
Weeks later, I found you.
Sitting outside my front porch.
You had taken your wings off, and you gestered for me to come sit down.
We chatted for a while, about your journey, and what it was like on the gound.
and you whispered " I don't want to fly, if your still on the ground".
It was then, we realized were in this together.
Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment