16.4.09

You're ruining the world, day by day.


You're taking over the world. Little by little.
Before you know it, you'll take everything over, and everything will be gone.
All because of you.
What made you come here? What influenced you? There must be something that caused you to erupt.
I wish I could know. I don't understand you're emotions. You cause things for no reason, and I start to hate you more and more each day. You control my day you know? You control what I wear.You control my emotions. You pretty much control my life, and I wish you didn't. I wish you would just control you're own life, and stop controlling everyone else's. Stop. Go away.
I hate you. Don't you get that?
Everyone does, and we want you to go away. Why won't you listen to us?
Clear the clouds, Let the sun come out.
And, walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment